Friday, June 1, 2007

my first post

well.. too start with.. im a 19 yr old gal... making my debut into the world of blogging..! ahem! sounds intersting.. and astonishing what boredom gets you to do... the only purpose i wish to make start for is to get some brain exercise over the vacations.. (more than 2 month long.. phew!!). its a break from my exile in the form of engineering in one of the premier institutes of the country - BITS-PILANI. Yes! im an engineering student..will be goin into my second year. I'm stubborn, crazy,pampered, reserved,lazy,silly..and not fond of writin that much...:P(though love talkin). . and my blogging is an inspiration from my friends (rishabh,saurya, nil,sid,shuchi..) frequent and efficient bloggers. Always preferred keepin it to my dairy.. but lately been thinking its nt a bad idea if i post in time 2 time..since i have started ill think of something more concrete and interesting 2 write in eventually.. do keep a watch..

4 comments:

Rishabh Kaul said...

do keep writing!

aaron said...

hope you continue....and btw,you missed out LAZY,in your description bout yourself.. :)!!

t said...

hey yaa...
it was nice n gr8 seeing loadzz n loadzz of pros comments frm ur side....
itss too too good...
i really like it....applouse for u yaa..
cheers
tarun..!!!!
ye i know tht u r very naughty...lol

Ankeet Bhat said...

DB,i thnk mr thn "brain exercise", u need PHYSICAL EXERCISE.....lol.....just kidding....u cn slap me a thousand times whn we meet in Pilani........bt fr now....gud wrk...keep blogging....